Adult Learner Marketing Needs a Makeover – Now!
For Professional, Graduate, and Continuing Education Leaders
Despite evidence of a considered decision process for adult learners seeking educational opportunities, PGCE units lack enrollment marketing maturity. Most fail to identify a sufficient enrollment pipeline of interested students, lack systematic approaches for managing the pre-enrollment process, and fail to monitor and measure the results of their efforts.
PGCE units that embrace mature inquiry management practices will benefit from more predictable conversions, better enrollment forecasting, and real alignment between marketing investments and enrollment results.
Download your Adult Learner Marketing Needs a Makeover white paper today.
Inside the Paper:
- Common myths regarding adult learners
- 4 phases of inquiry management
- 4 levels of inquiry management maturity
- 5 steps for an inquiry management makeover
- Results from the Inquiry Management Practices of Professional, Graduate, and Continuing Education Study