DemandEngine: What We Do
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
We help colleges and universities uncover demand, engage students and constituents in dialogue, qualify and nurture relationships and manage their reputations. It's part marketing planning and measurement, part inquiry generation, part communications and all about the experience for your desired audience.
We provide a range of marketing consulting, technology, and services for our higher education clients, all driven by a desire to create great enrollment marketing experiences that – quite simply – work.
While the selection of tools and tactics drive marketing decisions for many higher education professionals, our customers take a different approach. With DemandEngine, we start with your goals, followed by supporting enrollment marketing strategies. In this way strategy and outcomes drives the decision process. Our capabilities include:
- Assessing current enrollment marketing capabilities
- Conducting secret student shopper research
- Defining key performance indicators and creating enrollment performance scorecards
- Developing plans to effectively use CRM and other enrollment marketing-related technologies
- Conducting communications research
- Identifying audience personas
- Developing and managing inquiry generation strategies
- Developing and executing online conversion and yield communications strategies
- Optimizing your web site's placement
- Employing paid search advertising
- Equipping managers and staff for success through customized training
DemandEngine’s CRM Planning consulting service helps colleges and universities leverage their relationships and improve enrollment performance through the effective alignment of planning, people, processes, and technology. By articulating clear goals, and identifying underlying work processes and supporting organizational components first, colleges and universities can develop sound business cases to drive the selection, and implementation, of CRM technology, or reduce the risk of current CRM projects. The consultation is highly collaborative engaging administrators, managers and key staff members in a series of working sessions. This approach helps break down internal barriers and identifies opportunities to modify or enhance current organizational practices.